Flora & Curl Organic Rose & Honey Leave-in Detangler is a botanical detangling conditioner that adds softness and slip to hair to release knots and tangles to make combing and styling manageability easier. It also serves as a leave-in moisturiser with a blend of Coconut and Calendula Oils, perfect for restoring hair's healthy moisture balance.
- DETANGLES - Formulated to instantly smoothen the hair cuticle and remove knots, snarls, and tangles from wavy, curly and kinky-textured hair.
- SMOOTHENING - Vitamin B (Panthenol) enhances natural sheen on the cuticles to create high shine and silkiness while reducing frizz and preventing more knots and tangles from forming.
- DAILY CONDITIONING - Rose Water adds moisture, slip and shine back into the hair for everyday moisture without weight.
- Part a small section of hair and apply product with a focus on areas that are more prone to tangles and knots.
- Finger detangle or comb through section with a wide-tooth comb, starting at the bottom, moving upward, until the comb or fingers glide through hair from roots to ends.
- Can also be used as a daily no-rinse conditioner between washdays and after washing hair. Apply to restore moisture and PH balance back to hair after washing hair with our African Citrus Shampoo.
Aqua (Distilled Water), Rosa Damascena (Organic Rose Damask) Flower Water*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate***, Hydroxypropyltrimonium (Honey), Cocos Nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Avena Sativa Meal (Oat Silk) Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Benzyl Benzoate**, Benzyl Salicylate**, Linalool**, Citral**, Geraniol**, Limonene**
*organic ingredient **natural component of essential oils ***derived from coconut
No silicones, sulphates, mineral oil, artificial fragrances or artificial colours. Cruelty free. For all curl types.