As I Am So Much Moisture is a modern customised glycerine-infused moisturiser for severely dehydrated hair. Natural textured hair is beautiful hair, but it also tends to lack moisture. When hair is dehydrated, it looks dull, feels rough, is difficult to style, and resists efforts to define the coil pattern.
As I Am So Much Moisture is a glycerine-rich formula, enhanced with natural botanical extracts, providing deep hydration and incredible softness. It also contains royal jelly, a natural substance collected from queen honeybees, known for moisturising hair and rejuvenating the scalp.
For undefined textured styling, when coil definition is not a key element, (e.g. afros, pony puffs, frohawks, etc.)
- Pump into palms and gently massage throughout clean, conditioned hair
Apply on hair nearest the scalp to:
- Ease lifting with styling pick.
- Add lots of fullness.
- Discourage shrinkage.
- Can be re-applied daily or whenever needed.
For moisturizing coil-defined styles
- Cleanse with one of the As I Am cleansers and apply As I Am Leave-In Conditioner.
- Distribute a small amount of So Much Moisture throughout hair.
- Proceed to style as usual. Keep in mind that after application, you will need a Twist Cream or Gel to define and hold your coil pattern.
- For daily use, refrain from over-applying if your desire is to retain coil definition.
- If hair feels dry, rub a small dab within palms and pat along the dampened top layer of your style. The glycerin in the formula will attract moisture from the air and onto your hair.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Royal Jelly, Glucose, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Equisetum Hiemale Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Citric Acid, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Fragrance/Parfum, Potassium Sorbate, Dimethyl Stearamine, Limonene.